Some people come to this chiropractor Little Falls MN wanting pain-relief. Others are looking for the answer to a more complex and stubborn health problem. Our priority is to determine exactly what you want and why you’re here. Why? Because our goal is to deliver what you want without wasting any of your time or money.Step one in accomplishing this is to get to the bottom of what’s causing your pain through a thorough evaluation. You see, superficial remedies are always due to faulty diagnosis. Our doctor leaves no stone unturned to determine what’s causing your pain or problem. We are the only chiropractor Little Falls MN office in the area with an on-site digital x-ray unit. The advantage of being able to take x-rays is that it allows the doctor to see underlying problems that cannot be found in a standard exam. With it being digital, the doctor can adjust settings to pick up even the smallest detail.
Part of this process, and one thing that most chiropractor Little Falls MN do not do, is a Functional Movement Screen. This is a special assessment that reveals underlying movement habits (EG. Like how you bend forward when lifting an item off the ground) that you didn’t even know was a problem but will cause the problem to keep returning. It’s an invaluable tool in helping you get out of pain fast and keep it that way.With this extensive understanding of the problem we can then figure out if we can deliver the results you’re looking for. After the cause of the problem has been found, the next step is your report. This is where the doctor sit with you, explain the problem, answer any questions you may have, and tell you whether we can deliver the results you’re looking for and accept you as a patient. If, from the evaluation we find that we cannot help you, we’ll tell you. And with our chiropractor Little Falls MN network of trusted providers can point you in the right direction. If we find we can help you, that’s great news. You’re on your way to being pain-free.
While the average chiropractor Little Falls MN has a cookie-cutter approach to treatment with methods that are as stale as the half-eaten bag of kale chips in your pantry, your care with us is tailored to your needs and is comprised of the very best elements of physical care. We also offer Multi-Level Care Options leaving you in control of your health with ever feeling pressured.
In some chiropractic clinics, patients feel rushed, only getting a quick “cracks” that are the same at every visit and then sent on their way wondering how long their adjustment will hold. At our clinic, we take the time to listen and address all areas of spinal recovery and health. Our treatments are always personalized and delivered with one goal in mind: getting you better.
Our office pulls from multiple fields to deliver results. The following is a list of our core services:
- Chiropractor Little Falls MN adjustments which restore alignment and mobility to misaligned and stuck joints. Our doctor is trained in hands-on adjustive techniques for those with more stubborn joints as well as the Activator Technique and the use of “drop pieces” in the chiropractic table for those cases where more finesse is needed like the elderly, children, or those who simply prefer it.
- Therapeutic exercises are designed to restore range-of-motion, flexibility, strength, and endurance in muscles. These specific exercises are chosen to target your weakest areas.
- Active Muscle Release targets trigger points, knots, and scar tissue which, if left unaddressed, will cause the pain to come back faster than you can say “ouch”!
- Corrective Movement Therapy is one of the most overlooked and underleveraged components of healing for your muscles and joints. Why? Because while treatment can help heal the damage that’s causing pain, but if you keep doing the same things that brought the problem on in the first place, it’s just a matter of time before your pain comes back. And who wants that? Based on the findings of the Functional Movement Screen, this therapy will train you how to use your joints better and by doing so you’ll get out of pain faster and stay there much longer. We usually hear our patients say things like “I had no idea I was doing that wrong… and I’ve been doing it for years!”
- Ultrasound Therapy: Ultrasound stimulates the healing process by helping the body rid itself of stagnant inflammation as well as improving blood flow. This is one of the most tried and true passive therapies, meaning you just lay there and our chiropractic assistants perform the therapy.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation: Sends a mild electrical current through inflamed tissue due to two things: 1) calm down the nerves and 2) release the body’s natural pain-killers leaving you feeling much better almost immediately.
Whereas it can seem that other chiropractor Little Falls MN aim to keep you coming back with lengthy treatment plans, our goal is to provide only the treatment you need to get exactly what you want; nothing more and nothing less. Our doctor will give you a precise-as-possible timeframe that you should expect with your healing process as well as advise you on daily habits that will help speed your healing (EG. Nutrition advice, stress management tips, sleeping hacks, etc.)We also perform regular re-assessments that show if you’re healing is ahead of schedule, meaning you’ll need less care, on schedule, or behind. The point being, you’ll never be left guessing or wondering what’s next through your care protocol with us.
Let’s face it: chiropractor Little Falls MN and healthcare can be expensive, health insurance is confusing, and it’s not getting better anytime soon. Here’s our promise: We will always be up-front about the cost-of-care and do our best to get you the coverage you deserve. We are in-network with most insurances and if you’ll be using insurance, when you come for your first visit we will gather your insurance information and do a complimentary benefits check on your behalf. That way, before any costs are incurred you’ll know exactly what to expect to pay your chiropractor Little Falls MN . For those choosing not to go through insurance, we have cash discounts that make care affordable. Lastly, we have payment options for any budget. After all, we know full well that the most sensitive muscle in the body is the one that reaches for the wallet. “Come back when the pain comes back” is something you’ll never hear leaving our doctor’s mouth. We consider it our moral obligation to encourage wellness and prevention even though the rest of the world typically takes a reactive approach. So once your pain is relieved, your desired result met, and your health restored. You will be given a very clear and specific self-care program to ensure that your results maintain for the long run.
Our chiropractor Little Falls MN staff is warm and friendly and go above-and-beyond to make you feel at home. We put in the time and effort to address all areas of spinal health. Our facility is clean and up-to-date with equipment and treatment procedures that are second-to-none.